Saturday, April 12, 2008

Live Music

The rest of the English-speaking half of my trip can be summarized by these two words: Live Music. Yes, we took a bus tour across the country of Ireland. Sure, I kissed the Blarney Stone. Absolutely I sampled haggis while I was in Edinburgh. But my absolute favorite experience in both countries was the music. One just wouldn't be able to replicate the genuine couple-of-guys-sitting-at-a-table-with-their-beers-and-instruments feeling that you find in these two countries. Instead of writing about it, I will let you, dear reader (aka Mom), experience the music for yourself.


I know I said Ireland and Edinburgh, but this is actually from Covent Garden in London...also home to some sweet music


The Celt, Dublin...the best place for Irish music



Rock show in Killarney, Ireland...note: they are a rock band but singing a catchy Irish tune



Live music at a pub in Edinburgh, with some commentary to start

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home