Thursday, January 18, 2007

February won't come soon enough!!!

So the girls and I just booked our package deal to go to the Canary Islands in February for our midterm break. And here's what I feel like doing:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!
I imagine that I'll be doing that probably every day until we leave. We found an all-inclusive package so that means we've already paid for the flight, 7 nights in a RESORT, and all we can eat food and drinks (soft, hot, and alcoholic as they describe it). We'll be staying near the Maspalamos beach of the Gran Canaria Island (which is off the coast of Africa). I don't actually know a lot about the island yet, but I am thrilled to do some research. I wanted to go somewhere that has a big celebration for Carnival (which coincides with Mardi Gras and Ash Wednesday) and my roommate wanted to go somewhere tropical, and this island apparently fulfills both wishes. Hooray!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home