Saturday, March 17, 2007

Lil' update

So it appears that this blog is starting to become monthly, rather than weekly. :)
After so much excitement over my February break, things have slowed back down to normal. March has been relatively uneventful for me so far. This will hopefully be changing soon as I start to hear back from jobs and finally make some big decisions (or have big decisions be made for me) about next year. Right now I am hoping to stay somewhere in Europe for at least a couple more years, either in Brussels or elsewhere. In the meantime I will be celebrating St. Patrick's Day in the Irish section of Brussels this evening, celebrating the International Festival at the school next weekend, and welcoming my first guests of 2007, Mrs. Michelle Grace Bonifazi and Miss Lyn Curry, the following weekend. This year is moving dangerously fast (as I knew it would) and I will do my best to soak in all that I can before the year's end.
Hopefully I'll have something more exciting to share for next time. :)

1 Comments:

At 3/17/2007 12:35 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

YAY! We're your first guests of 07!!! Can't wait! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home