Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Belated

Wow. It has taken way to long to replace my previous disturbing blog with something more uplifting. As of tomorrow, it will have been 1 month since my last blog. Whoa! Suffice it to say that April has been the busiest/most exciting month of my life, due in part to the visits from my dear friends and family, partly due to getting to visit new cities in Greece, Ireland, France, and Germany (which I will describe more in detail in my next blog), and partly because....

I got a job in Brussels for next year!!!!!!!

It's official: I have been hired to teach sixth grade at ISB. It's an interesting feeling, having something constantly weighing on your mind, and then for it to be, in the matter of minutes, completely relieved. I am excited to work with older children, to have my own classroom, and to get to move back to a city that I love. There is going to be a fantastic new-hire staff for next year as well, considering I know 6 other newly hired teachers, I am looking at a new apartment, and I don't have to pay hundreds of euros to ship all of my newly acquired belongings across an ocean. Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home