Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Yay for technology

I am writing this blog from my bed right now, a first for this blog-writer. The explanation for this progression? All teachers at ISB next year are now equipped with laptops! And not just any laptop. A tablet laptop, the kind with the swivel screen that turns into a notebook. Oh, and it also has wireless Internet, which explains my accessibility from this lying down position I am currently in. And I'm not informing you to boast, but rather as a reality check. I've never owned a laptop before, let alone one I didn't have to pay for.
On a side note, in the elementary school next year every other child will also have a laptop in the classroom. The following year, EVERY child will have his or her own laptop. Outrageous use of funding? Perhaps. I won't think too much about it as of yet, considering the fact that I'm still adjusting to the novelty of being able access Season 3 of Grey's Anatomy from the Internet without having to leave the comfort of my bed.

2 Comments:

At 5/18/2007 9:09 PM, Blogger wicky said...

Good thing you can access Grey's from bed, seeing as how the last episode makes one want to curl up there indefinitely...

 
At 5/20/2007 7:37 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

YEAH! I was just going to ask if you've watched the season finale yet. Write me when you do ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home