Monday, October 16, 2006

Never knew I could feel like this...


...about a city.

I don't know why I still find myself surprised that one city can be so amazing. Although it was sad to see Megan off, it was good to just be contained in the city this weekend and relax. The highlight of my weekend was Sunday. We had a beautiful, sunny day and I spent much of it outside, browsing our town's market and walking through my favorite park. I went with another intern, brought a blanket, and just sat down in the grass to soak in the sun and sites. I ended the day by going out to eat with some other Luther alum who work at the school and one of our professors, Jim Langholz, who is visiting Brussels this week. We went to what is, apparently, a famous seafood restaurant where I had my first mussels experience. Results: loved it! Could be because they were smothered in cheese and herbs, but I loved them nonetheless. Now I can officially say I've had "Mussels in Brussels," because if it rhymes than it must be great, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home